Women's Insulated Comfort Mocs with Arctic Grip
Item #: CA501938
We've taken our customer-favorite all-weather mocs and added Vibram's innovative Arctic Grip sole for the ultimate in cold-weather performance.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 2 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
How do you improve on a seriously comfortable, waterproof, insulated moc? Add Vibram's most advanced cold-weather gripping system. Vibram Arctic Grip is specifically engineered to perform on wet ice. It is paired with IceTrek technology, which offers great traction on dry ice for a significantly improved grip. Enjoy the outdoors with confidence, no matter the weather.
- Elastic inserts and a heel loop make these mocs supereasy to pull on/off. Elastic not waterproof.
- 100-gram PrimaLoft® insulation for warmth.
- SolarCore foam underfoot provides a warm barrier to keep you insulated from cold, wet surfaces.
- Water-resistant-suede upper repels water and slush.
- Synthetic-covered EVA foam midsole and padded collar.
- TEK2.5® waterproof membrane in upper keeps feet dry.
- Always tread with care.
- Note: Not intended for indoor use and may harm indoor surfaces.
- Arctic Grip footwear will not prevent all slipping on every surface.
- Synthetic Dri-Lex moisture-wicking lining is treated for odor control.
- Arctic Grip outsoles do not replace the use of crampons, spikes or traction devices.
- Thermochromatic lug turns from white to blue when it's below freezing, so you know its working.
- Best rain, snow and cold conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.