Women's Bean Boots, 7" Shearling-Lined Lounger
Item #: CA290754
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – beautifully crafted in buttery-soft, gently tumbled leather with an extraordinarily plush shearling lining in an easy-to-wear slip-on design.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1 1/2 size down. Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9 1/2, order a size 9.
Why We Love It
Our unbeatably comfortable lined Bean Boots are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re lined with the coziest shearling and handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in over 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Rich, full-grain US leather is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Lined with the coziest premium shearling for extra warmth.
- American shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Decorative leather strap with adjustable brass buckle across instep.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200 grams of Thinsulate™ insulation for additional warmth.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, slush, snow and colder conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.