Item #: CA504712
This waterfowl gear bag continues our tradition of designing innovative, problem-solving hunting gear. It's filled with great organizational features and built from incredibly rugged materials.
- Capacity: 1,368 cu. in.
- Weight: 3 lb.
Why We Love It
Getting your gear to the blind in pre-dawn darkness can be a challenge. This waterfowler's pack lets you carry everything you need in absolute comfort. When you get to the blind, your gear will be organized and accessible. Developed by the expert waterfowlers on our hunting team so you know it's proven in the field.
- Spot clean.
- Made from durable, lightweight ripstop polyester that's highly water resistant.
- Rigid, molded bottom provides structure and protection.
- Reinforced vacuum molded side pockets are rugged and provide easy access.
- Nylon lining.
- Large side call pocket fits multiple calls and is large enough to hold a flute style goose call.
- Large carrying handle and shoulder straps for easy carrying.
- Mossy Oak Blades camo for concealment.