Men's Tropicwear Pro Stretch Shirt, Long-Sleeve Plaid
Item #: CA509158
Our most advanced sunblocking shirt ever, it features softer fabric, a more athletic fit and built-in stretch for excellent range of motion. And as always, it provides UPF 50+ sun protection.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted: Relaxed through the chest and sleeve, with a slightly slimmer waist.
Why We Love It
This technical sun shirt checks all the boxes: UPF 50+ sun protection, freedom of movement, comfortable fabric, excellent ventilation, moisture wicking, anti-odor technology, storage pockets and even a wipe for cleaning your sunglasses. Whether you're fishing, traveling or just spending some casual time outside, this will be your go-to shirt for sun protection.
Fabric & Care
- 90% polyester/6% nylon/4% spandex.
- Machine wash and dry.
- MCS adaptive cooling technology helps keep you comfortable.
- UPF 50+ fabric blocks 97.5% of the sun’s UV rays.
- Bioguard technology prevents odor-causing bacteria.
- Slightly fitted with a touch of stretch for comfortable range of motion.
- Low-profile, hidden snaps keep collar in place.
- Back cape venting for extra comfort.
- Larger zippered pockets securely accommodate gear.
- Sunglasses wipe on lower front hem for easy cleaning of sunglasses.
- Modified shirt tail can be worn tucked or untucked.