Men's Oboz Bridger Mid B-Dry Hiking Boots
Item #: CA291007
Don’t let the sleek all-leather upper fool you, these midheight Oboz Hiking Boots may look old school but they are equipped to take on the trickiest trails.
Size & Fit
- Fits best with midweight socks.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 6 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Oboz – a combination of ”outdoors" and "Bozeman," the Montana town in which they are based – pairs classic style with the latest performance technology. Oboz loves the outdoors, and because the more trees means the more outdoors to enjoy, they have committed to planting a tree for every pair of Oboz sold. Since they sold their very first pair back in 2007, they've planted over 3 million trees and counting.
- Waterproofed nubuck leather upper mesh lining.
- Lining boasts an Oboz BDry waterproof/breathable membrane.
- O Fit Deluxe insole features superior arch support and cushioning.
- Dual-density EVA midsole.
- Rubber sole with a granite peak tread pattern, toe bumper and heel counter.
- Padded tongue and collar.
- Outsole rubber strategically distributed to decrease weight yet improve grip on tricky trails.