Men's Oboz Bridger Low B-Dry Hiking Shoes
Item #: CA297904
These all-purpose leather hiking shoes are smartly designed with a lighter weight, advanced cushioning and other performance features, to tackle a range of activities.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 4 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Oboz – a combination of ”outdoors" and "Bozeman," the Montana town in which they are based – pairs classic style with the latest performance technology. Oboz loves the outdoors, and because the more trees means the more outdoors to enjoy, they have committed to planting a tree for every pair of Oboz sold. Since they sold their very first pair back in 2007, they've planted over 5 million trees and counting.
- Waterproof nubuck leather.
- BDry waterproof membrane.
- Dual density EVA midsole.
- TPU Chassis.
- Nylon shank.
- Granite peak outsole.
- O Fit insole features superior arch support and cushioning.
- Protective rubber toe cap and molded heel counter eliminate obstacles.
- Padded tongue and collar increase overall comfort and fit.