Men's Oboz Bozeman Leather Hiking Shoes, Low
Item #: CA517504
Rugged outdoor style meets all-day comfort and performance in these water-resistant trail shoes that are just as capable on the trail or in town.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. (For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size).
Why We Love Them
Oboz – a combination of ”outdoors" and "Bozeman," the Montana town in which they are based – pairs classic style with the latest performance technology. Oboz loves the outdoors, and because the more trees means the more outdoors to enjoy, they have committed to planting a tree for every pair of Oboz sold in partnership with Trees for the Future. Since they sold their very first pair back in 2007, they've planted over 5 million trees and counting.
- Split suede leather upper is water-resistant with a breathable, quick-drying lining.
- O FIT Insole™ made with BLOOM™ algae technology offer exceptional fit, feel and performance.
- Dual-density EVA midsole provides lightweight cushion for all-day comfort.
- Board-lasted construction offers an improved fit.
- Rubber outsole for reliable traction.