Men's Maine Warden's 3-in-1 Parka, with GORE-TEX
Item #: CA265090
NOW EVEN BETTER – Based on feedback from the Maine wardens who wear them, this versatile, rugged 3-in-1 parka has more cold-blocking features and a stronger GORE-TEX fabric.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls below hip.
- Center back length: Regular 33", Tall 34.5".
Why We Love It
We worked closely with Maine wardens, who depend on this rugged parka for warmth in the field, to make it even more feature rich. We will contribute $2 of each parka sale to the Maine Department of Inland Fisheries and Wildlife.
Fabric & Care
- Outer shell: 100% ripstop nylon.
- Liner lining: 100% nylon.
- Zip-In liner shell: 100% nylon, quilted.
- Hood and collar lining: 100% polyester.
- Snow skirt synthetic insulation: 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Waterproof: Yes, outer jacket has GORE-TEX waterproof-breathable shell fabric
- Windproof: Yes
- Insulation: Yes, inner jacket has 650-fill goose down; outer jacket also has an insulated hood
- Pockets: Outer jacket has 4 zip pockets, 2 inner zip pockets; inner has 2 zip pockets, 1 mesh
- Hooded: Yes, outer jacket has a removable down-insulated adjustable hood; attaches with snaps
- Zippers: Outer jacket has two-way zipper with storm flap; inner jacket has center front zipper
- Weight: 4.48 lbs.
- 3-in-1 system: wear each jacket alone or zip together for ultimate protection.
- Outer jacket features abrasion-resistant GORE-TEX waterproof fabric for extra coverage.
- Outer jacket has hem-to-hip side zips for easier moving, plus a snap-closure hem.
- Removable snow skirt is lightly insulated for extra warmth.
- Drawcord waist and adjustable cuffs.
- Quilted insulated liner jacket is ideal for cool, dry days and easily zips into outer jacket.