Shopping Bag is Empty
Men's Maine Warden Gore-Tex Pants
Item #: CA510366
Our pinnacle waterproof, breathable big game hunting pants were designed with the help of Maine Game Wardens. $2 from each sale goes to help fund the Maine Inland Fisheries & Wildlife Search & Rescue Team.
Size & Fit
- Standard Fit: Sits lower on the waist and straight through the hip and thigh for a streamlined look.
Why We Love Them
Maine State Game Wardens are the pinnacle of outdoor expertise and knowledge. If you get lost or hurt in the woods, they are the ones who come and get you, no matter the terrain or weather. The waterproof pants they wear in the field must perform at the highest level. That's why we asked for their help designing this one. The result is premium technical pants that are perfect for all outdoor adventures.
Fabric & Care
- 100% polyester.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Gore-Tex® three-layer fabric is waterpoof, breathable and lightweight.
- Convenient waist adjustment lets you accommodate adding and removing layers
- Oversized belt loops accommodate a heavy-duty belt with gear and/or attachments.
- Double snap front closure is rugged and secure.
- Side zips and waistband and cuff for easy on/off over pants/boots in the field.
- Upper side zips allow easy access to internal pant pocket.
- Two zippered, waterproof cargo pockets on upper thigh.
- Articulated knee allows easy kneeling and bending without binding.
- Tough Cordura pant hem resists wear and abrasion.