Men's Maine Mountain Parka
Item #: CA503191
Technical enough for white-out conditions, in a sleek, modern down parka design that navigates from mountain to city street with ease.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with heavyweight layer.
- Falls at midthigh.
- Center back length: Regular 34.75", Tall 36.25".
Why We Love It
We constructed this ultrarugged snorkel parka to keep you protected in the coldest conditions, featuring a unique waterproof exterior and packed with 650 DownTek insulation that stays warm and dry in snow, rain or windy weather.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 100% nylon.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
- Faux fur trim: 89% modacrylic, 11% polyester.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Waterproof: Yes, waterproof-breathable shell fabric
- Windproof: Yes
- Insulation: Yes, 650-fill DownTek™ water-repellent down in body, sleeves and hood
- Pockets: Two chest snap pockets, two snap hand pockets, two inner pockets for gloves or phone
- Hooded: Yes, attached insulated adjustable snorkel hood with removable faux-fur ruff
- Zippers: Two-way zipper with button-front wind flap
- Weight: 4.10 lbs.
- Abrasion-resistant, waterproof TEK canvas exterior.
- Oversized zipper with rubber grip pull cord is easy to grab with gloves on.