Men's Maine Hunting Shoes, 12"
Item #: CA212204
The Maine Hunting Shoe was "L.L." Bean's first product, introduced in 1912. Over the years, we've made lots of improvements, but hunters told us they missed the moccasin-like feel that our original boots had in the woods. So we brought it back.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 13 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
With a moccasin-like sole that lets you feel the forest floor beneath your feet, a taller 12" height for extra coverage and waterproof construction, we carefully considered every detail of these Maine-made boots. As one customer told us, “These boots fit like they have over a 100 years of effort put into the design.”
- Premium waterproof leather upper.
- Steel shank for superior lateral and arch support.
- Moccasin-like, flexible sole allows you to feel the forest floor.
- New sole provides improved traction and durability.
- Handstitched and checked for quality.
- Leather molds to your leg for a custom fit.