Men's L.L.Bean x Todd Snyder Heritage Bean Boots, Wool Plaid
Item #: CA512283
Expertly crafted in Brunswick, Maine, in a design inspired by L.L.Bean's 1927 Cruiser Boot. The vintage plaid pattern comes from an L.L.Bean hunting jacket from the 1930s, found and purchased by Todd Snyder himself.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
About The Collection
We created this limited-edition collection with American menswear designer Todd Snyder. Todd, a longtime L.L.Bean collector and fan, chose some of the most iconic pieces from the L.L.Bean archives, then reinvented them with a modern sensibility, premium materials and a tailored fit.
- 100% wool fabric from Pendleton.
- Wool upper is warm and naturally water resistant.
- Same iconic rubber chain-tread bottom as the original 1912 Bean Boot.
- Supportive steel shank.
- L.L.Bean x Todd Snyder embossed logo.
- Leather trim details.