Men's Katahdin Hiker Socks, Striped
Item #: CA515300
Designed to provide generous comfort on long hikes, these striped hiking socks feature responsibly-sourced Merino wool that's warm, breathable and naturally resists odor.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
Fabric & Care
- In a blend of 58% Merino wool, 39% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash and dry.
- RWS certification ensures the wool is harvested responsibly.
- Seamless construction provides an ultrasmooth, invisible feel without chafing.
- Height: Heel gore to top edge = 7.5".
- Lightweight cushioning under foot for all-day comfort.
- Naturally breathable and anti-microbial.
- Wicks away moisture and dries quickly.