Men's Kangaroo Upland Hunter's Boots, Uninsulated
Item #: CA505048
We read your reviews and listened to feedback from our own expert hunters to make our bestselling upland hunting boots even better. They're now more comfortable, fit better than ever before and offer improved traction. Not available in California.
Size & Fit
- For half sizes not offered, order up to next whole size.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 2 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Kangaroo leather is stronger, lighter and more durable than cowhide leather of the same weight, making it the perfect choice for upland hunting boots. Add in our waterproof TEK 2.5 membrane and your feet will be super-comfortable, dry and protected for the entire season.
- Made from lightweight, durable Kangaroo leather that provides all-day comfort.
- TEK 2.5 waterproof, breathable lining keeps your feet dry in the toughest condition.
- Traditional welted construction provides exceptional support.
- 8" height for optimum comfort, support and protection.
- Updated Vibram Mega-Grip outsole with improved traction and soil release.
- Premium ortholite sock liner for extra comfort and support.
- Cushioning collar for added comfort.
- Unique, innovative lace garage keeps your laces clean, dry and tied.
- We're sorry, this item is currently unavailable to ship to California.