Men's Heritage Scotch Plaid Flannel Shirt, Slightly Fitted Untucked Fit
Item #: CA517599
A new twist on tradition - this ultrasoft flannel was inspired by classic field shirts from the L.L.Bean archives. Features larger-scale Scottish tartans and quilted trim for a handsome, rugged look.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted Untucked Fit: Relaxed through chest and sleeve, with a trimmer waist and slightly shorter hem you can wear untucked.
Why We Love It
For over 80 years, we’ve been making our authentic Scotch Plaid flannel shirts the way we always have: better than everyone else’s. Our exclusive flannel fabric is meticulously woven with longer-staple cotton, which means the individual cotton fibers are about one-quarter inch longer than short-staple fibers, making a huge difference in fabric strength and quality. Then, it's meticulously brushed eight times on each side and given a "touch test" by a master weaver to declare it soft enough.
Fabric & Care
- Made of high-quality Portuguese cotton flannel, an L.L.Bean exclusive.
- Authentic tartans are yarn-dyed for lasting color.
- Each color is carefully matched to the historical tartans in the Scottish registry.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Reinforced quilted twill fabric on shoulders, inspired by our classic field shirts.
- Triple-needle stitching adds extra durability.
- Contrast twill pocket with button closure.
- Articulated design allows you to move more easily.
- Spread collar and button cuffs.
- Locker loop on back of shirt.
- Designed to look great tucked or untucked.