Men's Handsewn Moccasins, Camp Moc
Item #: CA130448
These men's handsewn moccasins are a customer favorite for their classic style and custom-made feel that only gets better with time.
Size & Fit
- For best fit, wear with lightweight socks.
- Please note: Handsewns need little breaking in, but should be worn two or three times before evaluating fit.
Why We Love Them
In 1936 when Leon Leonwood Bean first introduced these shoes, he compared them to the unique comfort of a handmade Indian moccasin. That soft, custom-made feel is still apparent in each shoe sewn today.
- Full-grain leather upper conforms to your foot.
- Traditional rubber sole with channel grooves for traction on wet surfaces.
- Removable padded, moisture-wicking insole.
- Not available in California.