Men's Emerger Wading Boots
Item #: CA506205
Our Emerger men's wading boots are the best value in wading boots on the market. Built for any type of situation, they're equally well suited to tromping through the river or woods.
Size & Fit
- Sized to be worn over neoprene booties; please order your street shoe size.
- Half sizes order down.
Why We Love Them
These affordable wading boots are a great way to get started. They feature premium design features without the premium price tag. Quick-drying materials tolerate being wet all the time if you're the type of angler who's always hitting the river. Streamlined shape won't let aquatic hitchhikers latch on. The advanced Idrogrip outsole provides excellent traction in all conditions.
- Streamlined shape prevents invasive vegetation from hitching a ride.
- Closed-cell padding and EVA foam midsole protect against sharp rocks.
- Vibram Idrogrip outsole grips wet rocks and slippery bottoms.
- EVA sheet midsole provides excellent torsional support, protection and comfort.
- Nonabsorbent materials allow for quick drying.
- 8" height for good protection and ease of entry.