Men's Bean Boots, 8" Fleece-Lined Insulated Front Zip
Item #: CA515293
One of the coziest versions of our legendary Bean Boot yet – featuring a plush fleece lining, insulation for warmth and an easy-to-wear zip-front design.
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
Why We Love It
Our unbeatably comfortable fleece-lined Bean Boots are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re lined with warm, plush fleece and handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Leather-and-suede uppers offer full-foot water resistance.
- Cordura nylon zipper gusset for easy on/off (not waterproof).
- Cozy fleece lining provides cold-weather comfort.
- Insulated for additional warmth.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching adds long-lasting durability.
- Rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, snow and cold conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.