Men's Bean Boots, 6"
Item #: CA175051
The original L.L.Bean Boot, made in Maine since 1912.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn’t own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make.
- Full-grain leather sheds rain and snow.
- Waterproof protection of rubber combined with the comfort of leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.