Shopping Bag is Empty
L.L.Bean Surf Rod
Hit the beach and experience the excitement of surf fishing. This two-piece surf rod is built with high-modulus graphite and quality components so you can handle the hard-charging fish that like to prowl the surf zone.
- Line Weight: 10-20 lb.
- Lure Weight: ½-2½ oz.
- Line Weight: 12-25 lb.
- Lure Weight: ¾-3 oz.
- Line Weight: 15-30 lb.
- Lure Weight: 1-4 oz.
Why We Love It
We love to stalk the beaches and rocks of Maine with surf-casting rod in hand in search of big striped bass. No matter the species you're after, this surf rod offers the technical features needed to tackle the surf zone, a place notorious for putting gear to the test. Best of all, it comes with an unbeatable price.
- High-modulus graphite blank with medium-fast action.
- Two-piece construction for easy transport and storage.
- EVA/rubber handle for a sure grip and excellent durability.
- Extended handle creates a powerful fulcrum for maximum distance.
- Low-profile guides let line shoot quickly for optimum distance.
- First guide is reversed to prevent braided line from looping over and snagging.