L.L.Bean Northern Guide 6-Person Tent
Item #: CA513293
This just might be our favorite family tent in our 109-year history. Field testing found it to be extremely weatherproof, roomy and well-ventilated. A rear "mud room" keeps wet, muddy boots and gear out of the sleeping area.
- Capacity: 6 people.
- Weight: 21 lb.
- Floor area: 83 sq. ft.
- Tent floor dimensions: 8'4" x 10'.
- Vestibule area: 12 sq. ft.
- Peak height: 6'6".
Why We Love It
We worked with the guides from our Outdoor Discovery Program to develop a tent capable of enduring harsh Maine weather. They put it to the test on the rugged Maine coast and on a multiday canoe trip down the Penobscot River. Our guide said, "we had heavy downpours on our first morning, and the tent was bone dry. It was great to have the back vestibule to keep our gear dry. And high winds were no problem." In fact, the ODP loved it so much, they'll be using it for all their overnight trips.
- Tent body made from 75D ripstop polyester.
- Fly made from 75D ripstop polyester with 1500mm PU coating.
- Floor made from super-tough 4 oz Oxford nylon with 1500mm PU coating.
- Built with rugged YKK zippers.
- Lightweight, strong aluminum frame.
- Roof vents and dual doors for excellent ventilation.
- Rear vestibule provides dry gear storage.
- Duffle style stuff sack.