Shopping Bag is Empty
L.L.Bean Hudson Bay Cruiser Axe
Originally sold by L.L.Bean in the 1930s, the Hudson Bay axe was first used in North America as a trading piece along the fur trade routes. This Cruiser axe has a little longer handle for excellent balance. Great for use at the camp or campsite.
- Handle length: 24".
- Weight: 2.75 lb.
- Handle is Grade A hickory selected for grain orientation and density, which make it super strong.
- Head is 5160 grade alloy steel with a hardness of Rc 52-56.
- Sheath is made from premium leather.
- Axe head is coated with light oil to prevent rusting.
- Handle features a prominent grip and a slim body that flexes a bit for better ergonomics.