L.L.Bean Flannel Lined Camp Sleeping Bag, 0°
Item #: CA520939
The warmest camp bag ever at 0°, it's a great choice if you want to car camp in colder temperatures. The premium cotton flannel lining is as cozy as your favorite sheets and the recycled high-loft polyester insulation won't clump or shift.
- Weight: 7 lb 6 oz.
- Dimensions: 74" x 34".
- Packed size: 20" x 14".
- Fits to: 6'.
- Weight: 9 lb 8 oz.
- Dimensions: 84" x 40".
- Packed size: 22" x 16".
- Fits to: 6'6".
Why We Love It
Our camp sleeping bags have been customer favorites for years for their comfort and value. A great choice for family camping, sleepovers, summer camps and kids' backyard campouts, it packs easily into a monogrammable stuff sack. The premium cotton flannel lining is as cozy as your favorite flannel shirt and the recycled high-loft polyester insulation won't clump or shift, even after repeated washings.
Fabric & Care
- Wash and dry in large commercial machine.
- Warm, high-loft recycled synthetic hollow core insulation.
- Quilted design eliminates cold spots.
- Retains loft even after multiple washings.
- Soft but durable brushed nylon shell.
- Lined with premium 4 oz. cotton flannel that’s as soft and cozy as your favorite flannel sheets.
- Includes monogrammable zip-top stuff sack.
- Straps added for easy storage.
- Zip together two bags to form double bag.
- Unzip completely to use as a comforter.