Shopping Bag is Empty
Gore-Tex Ascender 17 Hiking Boots
From their new Vibram® outsole to their Gore-Tex membrane, these waterproof hiking boots have all the performance features you need for peak comfort and confidence on technical terrain.
- Approx. weight: 2 lb. 13 oz. per pair.
- Dual-density molded EVA midsole cradles and cushions feet.
- Lightweight mesh and leather upper with Gore-Tex breathable waterproof membrane.
- Diffusion plate distributes weight evenly, even on uneven surfaces.
- Molded nylon shank provides support.
- Removable insert treated with Cleansport NXT to control odor.
- Updated Vibram® outsole provides uncompromising grip, even on wet rocks and roots.
- Rubber toe bumper protects feet from rocks and debris; rubber heel counter adds stability.
- 62" polyester laces.
- Webbing pull-loop at rear of boot for easy-on/off.