All-Weather Waterfall Adirondack Chair
Item #: CA504592
- Overall dimensions: 35"H x 29¼"W x 32¾"D.
- Seat area: 20½"W x 17½"D.
- Seat height: 13 3/4".
- Weight: 34 lb.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
Why We Love It
Tougher and more resilient than treated wood, the HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) used to build this chair is made partially from recycled materials. Heavy enough to withstand winds and unaffected by wet weather and extreme temperatures, this chair will stay in place without rotting, warping, cracking, splintering or ever needing to be painted – even if you leave it outside all year-round.
Fabric & Care
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) lumber contains up to 20% recycled materials.
- Marine-grade quality hardware.
- Assembly required; see instructions below.
- Waterfall front offers enhanced behind-the-legs comfort.
- Part of our All-Weather Furniture Collection.
- Tougher and more durable than treated wood — can be left outdoors year round.
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements.
- Will not rot, warp, crack, splinter or ever need painting.
- Pair with our Casco Bay Cushions, sold separately.
- Pairs perfectly with our All-Weather Adirondack Footstool, sold separately.