All-Weather Folding Chair
Item #: CA232731
Built to withstand the elements, our USA-made Adirondack-style outdoor folding chair combines sturdy construction with classic styling for years of relaxing enjoyment.
- Overall: 40"H x 25½"W x 27"D.
- Overall (collapsed): 37"H x 25½"W x 7"D.
- Seat area: 17½" x 17¼".
- Seat height: 18"H.
- Weight: 29 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 325 lbs.
Why We Love It
Tougher and more resilient than treated wood, the HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) used to build this folding chair is made partially from recycled materials. Heavy enough to withstand winds and unaffected by wet weather and extreme temperatures, this chair will stay in place without rotting, warping, cracking, splintering or ever needing to be painted – even if you leave it outside all year-round.
Fabric & Care
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) lumber contains up to 20% recycled materials.
- Marine-grade stainless-steel hardware.
- Fully assembled.
- Part of our All-Weather Furniture Collection.
- Pairs with all of our All-Weather Dining Tables, sold separately.
- Tougher and more durable than treated wood — can be left outdoors year round.
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements.
- Will not rot, warp, crack, splinter, absorb moisture or ever need painting.
- Pair with our Casco Bay Cushions, sold separately.
- Conveniently folds for storage.
- Adjustable back for dining or relaxing.