All-Weather Counter-Height Chair
Item #: CA281389
Made in the USA, this classic Adirondack counter chair is made to withstand the elements year-round.
- Overall: 46¾"H x 24¾"W x 24"D.
- Seat area: 20¼" x 15½". Seat slats are 17"W.
- Seat height: 24¼"H.
- Weight: 31 lbs.
- Weight capacity: 325 lbs.
Why We Love It
Tougher and more resilient than treated wood, the HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) used to build this counter chair is made partially from recycled materials. Heavy enough to withstand winds and unaffected by wet weather and extreme temperatures, this chair will stay in place without rotting, warping, cracking, splintering or ever needing to be painted – even if you leave it outside all year-round.
Fabric & Care
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) lumber contains up to 20% recycled materials.
- Marine-grade quality stainless-steel hardware.
- Assembly required, see instructions below.
- Part of our All-Weather Furniture Collection.
- Pairs with our Counter Height Table, sold separately.
- Tougher and more durable than treated wood; can be left outdoors year round.
- Solid, heavy-duty construction withstands nature’s elements.
- Will not rot, warp, crack, splinter, absorb moisture or ever need painting.
- Pair with our Casco Bay Cushions, sold separately.