All-Weather Adirondack Chair, Square-Back
Item #: CA304741
- Overall: 37"H x 30"W x 32¼"D.
- Seat area: 20½" x 18".
- Seat height: 15¼"H.
- Weight: 32 lbs.
- Weight Capacity: 325 lbs.
Why We Love It
Tougher and more resilient than treated wood, the HDPE (High Density Polyethylene) used to build this Adirondack chair is made partially from recycled materials. Heavy enough to withstand winds and unaffected by wet weather and extreme temperatures, this chair will stay in place without rotting, warping, cracking, splintering or ever needing to be painted – even if you leave it outside all year-round.
Fabric & Care
- Easy to clean with soap and water.
- HDPE (high-density polyethylene) lumber contains up to 20% recycled materials.
- Marine-grade quality hardware.
- Assembly required, see instructions below.
- Part of our All-Weather Furniture Collection.
- Tougher and more durable than treated wood — can be left outdoors year round.
- Will not rot, warp, crack, splinter, absorb moisture or ever need painting.
- Pair with our Casco Bay Cushions, sold separately.
- Pairs perfectly with our All-Weather Adirondack Footstool, sold separately.
- Slightly curved chair back for comfort.
- Conveniently folds for storage.