Adults' Cresta Wool Lightweight Hiking Socks, Quarter-Crew
Item #: CA510898
Our premium hiking socks are made from itch-free merino wool that naturally wicks moisture away and resists the growth of odor-causing bacteria. With generous cushioning and plenty of stretch, they'll keep your feet extra-comfortable on long hikes.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Height: 4.5".
Why We Love Them
L. L. Bean used to say, "if your feet are happy, you're happy". Both you and your feet will be super-pleased on every hike with these ultra-comfortable merino wool hiking socks. They absorb shocks, wick moisture, hold their shape and won't smell funky at the end of a long day on the trails.
Fabric & Care
- 71% Merino Wool, 28% Nylon, 1% Lycra Spandex.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Made with a blend of RWS-certified merino wool that’s naturally odor-resistant and breathable.
- RWS certification ensures the wool is harvested responsibly.
- Merino wool is naturally anti-microbial and odor-resistant.
- Itch-free merino wool wicks away moisture so feet stay comfortable while you’re active.
- Improved design for more comfort, durability and a better fit.
- Lightweight cushioning for comfort on the trails.
- Reinforcement at heels and toes for durability and comfort.
- Seamless toe prevents chafing.