Women's Bean Boot, 6" Tumbled-Leather
Item #: CA293068
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – beautifully crafted in buttery-soft, gently tumbled leather with a padded collar for extraordinary comfort.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love It
Whoever says, “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own a pair of these. Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. As rugged and hardworking as they were over 100 years ago, chances are you’ll only ever need one pair.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Waterproof full-grain leather upper is gently tumbled for a remarkably soft, broken-in feel.
- Padded collar for added comfort.
- Lace-up design provides secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.
- Best for rain, mud and other wet conditions.