Men's Stretch Briar Jeans
Item #: CA510363
These upland pants have the comfort of your favorite jeans combined with reinforcement for protection in the field. Built-in stretch lets them move freely as you cover ground. The innovative fabric is 4 times tougher than regular denim.
Size & Fit
- Inseams: 29"' 31", 33".
- Standard Fit: Sits lower on the waist and straight through the hip and thigh for a streamlined look.
Why We Love Them
These ultra-tough upland pants provide unmatched comfort, protection and freedom of movement. They'll let you move freely from cover to cover without binding or bunching. Protective overlays repel thorns and briars so well you won't shy away from tough bird cover. They've been thoroughly field-tested by our expert hunters so you know they'll provide excellent performance.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 87% cotton, 12% nylon, 1% spandex.
- Overlays: 49% polyester, 48% nylon, 3% spandex.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Stretch cotton/nylon/spandex blend is four times tougher than regular denim.
- Stretch denim provides unparalleled comfort and range of motion in the field.
- Cotton/nylon blend provides excellent wicking and fast drying.
- Rugged, water-resistant overlays fend off thorns and briars in the field
- Stretch is also built into the overlays for extra freedom of movement.
- Reinforced cuffs resist wear and abrasion.
- Articulated knees allow effortless kneeling and bending.