Shopping Bag is Empty
Boat and Tote, Open-Top
Item #: CA112636
Made in Maine and built for the long haul. Choose your size, color and handle length to get the tote that's right for you. If you'd like, add a monogram for a personal touch (or the perfect gift).
- Capacity: Approx. 504 cu. in., 8 L.
- Dimensions: 10"H x 9"W x 5"D.
- Handles: Regular: 5". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 1,008 cu. in., 17 L.
- Dimensions: 12"H x 13"W x 6"D.
- Handles: Regular: 6". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 2,124 cu. in., 35 L.
- Dimensions: 15"H x 17"W x 7"D.
- Handles: Regular: 8". Long: 14".
- Capacity: Approx. 3,400 cu. in., 56 L.
- Dimensions: 17"H x 19"W x 10"D.
- Handles: Regular: 10". Long: 14".
Why We Love It
Introduced as Bean’s Ice Carrier way back in 1944, the Boat and Tote was billed as a bag made of builders’ canvas for hauling ice “from car to ice chest.” Today you can spot our iconic tote doing heavy lifting everywhere from grocery stores to gardens, from beaches to bedroom closets. Tested to hold up to 500 pounds, it’ll carry more than you can carry. We promise.
Fabric & Care
- Spot clean.
- Heavy-duty 24 oz. cotton canvas.
- Double-layer base.
- Handles tested to hold up to 500 pounds.
- Reinforced flat canvas bottom.
- Overlapped seams are double-stitched with nylon so they won’t rot or break.
- Handcrafted in Maine since 1944, one tote at a time.
- Natural color, with contrast-tone handles in your choice of lengths.
- Order with a custom monogram for the rare gift that's both personal and practical.