Shopping Bag is Empty
Wrinkle-Free Classic Oxford Cloth Shirt, Slightly Fitted Tattersall
From the substantial 5.5 oz. wrinkle-free tattersall fabric and lustrous finish to the remarkable durability and expert tailoring, everything about this classic dress shirt "screams quality," according to one of many customers who give it high marks.
Size & Fit
- 36" and 37" sleeve lengths measure 2" longer in the body.
- Each size is proportioned for optimum comfort in a traditional fit.
- Slightly Fitted: Relaxed through the chest and sleeve, with a slightly slimmer waist.
Why We Love It
It’s woven from a blend of 69% pima and 31% upland cotton and finished with meticulous construction details you would expect to find only in more expensive dress shirts.
Fabric & Care
- 100% cotton (blend of 69% pima and 31% upland).
- Machine wash and dry.
- Classic single-needle tailoring, with double-needle stitching at stress seams.
- Four-piece split back yoke allows a more natural fit through the shoulders.
- Gentle collar roll.
- Shirttail hem.