Women's Ultralight 850 Down Sweater
Item #: CA507109
Our lightest, packable layer is now better than ever – now insulated with DownTek PFC-Free™ down that stays dry 50% longer than original DownTek for superior lofty warmth that's still amazingly light.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Falls at hip.
Why We Love It
Our most innovative ultralight layer was already superior in every way - but that didn't stop our outerwear experts from making it even better. It's now loftier than ever, thanks to more 850-fill-power down. It's also more water resistant, with new DownTek PFC-Free down that repels more water to protect against cold and clumping. Plus, it has a recycled shell that's tough against the weather.
Fabric & Care
- Premium 850-fill-power goose down is among the highest quality available on the market.
- DownTek insulation, real down that's treated to repel water for extra protection from the cold.
- Windproof and water-resistant Pertex Quantum nylon shell is made from 100% recycled fabric.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Side panels for more flattering fit.
- Easily packs away into its own pocket.
- Elasticized cuffs and drawcord hem to seal out cold drafts.
- Now packed with 15% more premium down that's loftier than ever, without adding any extra weight.
- Internal zippered chest pocket keeps valuables handy and secure.
- Packable, sweater-like weight – ideal for layering, travel, backpacking and transitional seasons.
- Switchback quilting adds a fun, stylish look.
- Two zippered hand pockets, now with durable Vislon® zippers..