Women's Tropicwear Shirt, Short-Sleeve Print
Item #: CA516794
A customer favorite for 30 years, our Tropicwear sunblocking apparel is now even better – with a softer fabric, built-in stretch, a more comfortable fit and better venting. This version features an eye-catching fish print.
Size & Fit
- Slightly Fitted: Softly shapes the body.
- Falls at hip.
Why We Love It
Our original SunSmart™ apparel, Tropicwear was first introduced in 1992 to protect destination anglers from the hot tropical sun. Customers quickly discovered Tropicwear wasn't just for fishing, using it for just about anything outdoors. It's been updated with a better fit, new stretch woven fabric that's softer and better ventilation. Best of all, Tropicwear still provides UPF 50+ sun protection, or about 10 times more than a white cotton tee.
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 71% polyester, 29% nylon.
- Machine wash and dry.
- UPF 50+ fabric blocks at least 97.5% of the sun's UV rays.
- Made with soft, lightweight polyester/nylon weave with comfortable built-in stretch.
- New vertical back caping works well with fishing packs.
- Cape venting in front for extra air-flow.
- Lightweight performance synthetic wicks moisture, resists wrinkles and dries fast.
- Smoother buttons, low-profile pockets and side shaping for a flattering fit.
- Front and back cape venting.
- Two front pockets, tool tabs and eyewear loop.
- Wrinkle-free fabric is ready to wear right out of the dryer.