Women's Oboz Sapphire B-Dry Hiking Shoes
Item #: CA307412
Designed specifically for women, these waterproof, low-profile day hikers provide heel-to-toe comfort on the trail.
- Approx. weight: 1 lb. 10 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
Oboz – a combination of ”outdoors" and "Bozeman," the Montana town in which they are based – pairs classic style with the latest performance technology. Oboz loves the outdoors, and because the more trees means the more outdoors to enjoy, they have committed to planting a tree for every pair of Oboz sold. Since they sold their very first pair back in 2007, they've planted over 3 million trees and counting.
- Specially engineered for the unique bone structure of women’s feet.
- Articulated upper provides extra ankle support on crooked crags and steep slopes.
- Nubuck-leather upper with waterproof, breathable B Dry.
- Durable polyurethane-coated leather toe-and-heel guard protects feet on the trail.
- Removable arch-supporting insole for optimal flexibility and propulsion.
- Tuned, single-density EVA midsole provides soft cushioning.
- Grippy outsole for dependable traction.
- Oboz plants a tree for every pair of shoes sold, in partnership with Trees for the Future.