Women's Mountain Classic Hiking Boots
Item #: CA512639
It’s rare to find hikers this rugged that feel so good. These have thick cushioning and weather protection for all-day comfort – on or off the trail.
Size & Fit
- Order regular shoe size. (Size 10 1/2 wearers, order size 11). Suggested Sock: Midweight.
Why We Love It
These top-performing boots ensure total comfort and confidence on the trails. And an attractive European-hiker-inspired design makes them the perfect choice for exploring the city with friends. Whether it’s mountain peaks, city streets or anywhere in between, our Mountain Classic Hikers are ready for all that's out there.
- Our VertiGrip rubber outsole provides reliable traction on a variety of surfaces.
- Removable True Performance dual-density EVA insole for all-day comfort and support.
- Speed lacing system for a fast and secure fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Our Comfort Ride EVA midsole provides lightweight athletic comfort and rebound.
- Waterproof nubuck leather and mesh upper with TEK2.5® waterproof membrane keeps feet dry.
- Padded tongue and sculpted ankle cuff for comfort and stability.
- Moisture-wicking mesh lining moves moisture away to keep feet cool.
- Internal rock plate protects feet from rocks and roots.
- Best for rain, mud and wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.