Women's L.L.Bean Snow Boots, with Tumbled-Leather
Item #: CA299622
An ultra-warm leather snow boot built to take on the harshest winter weather.
Size & Fit
- Half sizes order up.
Why We Love It
One thing we’ve learned in over a century of Maine winters is that it's hard to beat the protection and durability of the classic snow boot. These dependable winter boots will keep feet warm and comfortable long after most other boots are ready to head back inside. They might just be the last winter boot you’ll ever have to buy.
- Handcrafted tumbled-leather upper.
- Molded fiberglass shank.
- Fully gusseted tongue.
- Waterproof shell and seam-sealed construction keep feet completely dry.
- Slip-resistant rubber tread for superior traction.
- Lace-up design with 4 sets of metal D-rings. Laces not waterproof.
- Removable felt lining with faux fleece.
- Best for snow, slush and the coldest conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.