Women's L.L.Bean Down Sleeping Bag with DownTek, Mummy 20°
Item #: CA503552
Now with a better fit and a lighter overall weight, our women's down sleeping bag is a great choice for backcountry adventures in damp conditions. Water-repellent DownTek™ 650-fill down maintains its loft even when wet.
Size & Fit
- Fits users up to 5'6".
- Weight: 2 lb 5 oz.
- Packed size: 14" x 9".
Why We Love It
Designed specifically for women, this lightweight, compressible mummy sleeping bag features DownTek 650-fill down that repels water and maintains its warmth in damp conditions. This down is specially treated with an advanced nano technology that absorbs one-third the moisture and dries two-thirds faster than untreated down.
Fabric & Care
- Wash and dry in large commercial machine.
- Insulated with RDS-certified 650 fill DownTek.
- Lightweight 650-fill DownTek absorbs 30% water and dries 60% faster than untreated down.
- Exterior shell and interior lining made from silky, downproof ripstop nylon.
- Draft tube on zipper prevents cold air from seeping in.
- Water-repellent coating on outer shell.
- Baffling holds insulation in place, preventing shifting, clumping and cold spots.
- Hood provides warmth, range of motion and adjustability.
- Designed specifically for women, with extra insulation in the foot box and shoulders.
- Ideal for backpacking, bicycle touring or camping.
- Heavy-duty stuff sack and extra-large storage sack included.
- Small inside pocket on shoulder for headlamp, glasses or other essentials.
- Yoke-style draft collar to keep warm air from escaping.
- Please note: Unless otherwise specified, Regular length sleeping bags come with right-hand zippers.
- Long bags come with left-hand zippers.