Women's L.L.Bean Boots, 6"
The original L.L.Bean Boot, made in Maine since 1912.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own these boots. Today, our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in a hundred years, so we haven’t needed to change L.L.’s innovative 1912 design.
- Full-grain leather.
- A uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom provides traction and durability while keeping your feet dry.
- Still crafted here in Maine from the highest-quality materials.