Women's Cabin Stretch Flannel Shirt, Plaid
Item #: CA508318
This revolutionary stretch flannel shirt is made for the trail, with performance features that keep you comfortable and earth-conscious fabric you can feel good about. Looks great with leggings, alone or layered over an active tee.
Size & Fit
- Body: Relaxed Fit; Arms: Slightly Fitted
- Falls at low hip.
Why We Love It
We could rave about this flannel all day. Woven from organic cotton and recycled polyester and certified by Bluesign, it leaves a smaller footprint on the planet. It’s also full of technical traits — moisture-management, sun protection and the perfect amount of stretch — that add comfort to every adventure.
Fabric & Care
- Performance blend of 54% organic cotton, 42% recycled polyester and 4% spandex.
- Stretches for ease of movement.
- Wicks moisture for comfort on the go.
- UPF 50+ rated – the highest rated sun protection possible.
- Bluesign certified, so you know it’s responsibly and sustainably made.
- Machine wash and dry.
- Hidden on-seam pockets provided streamlined storage and warmth.
- Longer hem in the back provides great coverage for scrambling over rocks – or running round town.