Women's Bean Boots, Rubber Moc Sherpa-Lined
Item #: CA512658
The legendary duck boot moc is warmer than ever, with a super-soft sherpa fleece and lightweight PrimaLoft insulation for cozy warmth even when wet.
Size & Fit
- *With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2 order size 9). *With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2 order size 10).
Why We Love It
Our unbeatably comfortable lined rubber mocs are the ideal choice when temperatures start to drop. They’re lined with the coziest sherpa fleece and handsewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm feet haven’t gone out of style in over 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Premium full-grain leather upper.
- Sherpa fleece lining adds lightweight warmth and super-soft comfort.
- Convenient slip-on style with rawhide lace to adjust fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Footbed is lined with 200 grams of PrimaLoft® insulation for reliable warmth in wet weather.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, mud and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.