Women's Bean Boots, Rubber Moc Sherpa-Lined
Item #: CA512658
The legendary duck boot moc is warmer than ever, with a super-soft sherpa fleece and lightweight PrimaLoft insulation for cozy warmth even when wet.
Size & Fit
- *With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1 1/2 size down. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2 order size 8). *With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. (Example: 9 & 9 1/2 order size 9).
Why We Love Them
Whoever says “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn’t own these boots. Our Bean Boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair of boots they make. This rugged rubber moc offers the ultimate in cozy comfort: a plush sherpa fleece lining and toasty warm PrimaLoft insulation.
- Premium full-grain leather sheds snow and rain.
- Premium sherpa-fleece lining adds warmth and plush softness
- 200 grams of top-performing PrimaLoft® insulation in rubber bottom.
- A supportive steel shank and removable insole provide added comfort.
- Our original rubber chain-tread bottom offers traction and durability.