Women's Bean Boots, 8" Waxed Canvas, Vacationland
Item #: CA519208
Our legendary Bean Boot in a new Vacationland Collection design – featuring a Maine-inspired patch and crafted with flexible waxed-canvas for a touch of vintage style.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Weight: Approx. 2 lb. 12 oz. per pair.
About The Collection
Head out with a bit of history. Accented with Pine Tree (symbol of New England) and North Star (symbol of freedom), each piece pays homage to Maine’s first state flag in 1901 – loved for its simplicity and ease to identify from water. Comfortable, versatile and with a nod to nostalgia, this collection is perfect for Maine lovers, flag enthusiasts or anyone who has fondness for tradition.
- Water-resistant waxed cotton canvas upper with full-grain leather trim.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up design provides secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for light rain, mud and other wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.