Women's Bean Boots, 8" Gore-Tex/Insulated
Item #: CA212081
Our legendary Maine-made Bean Boot – now with the added protection of a waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining and warm insulation.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9. With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size up. Half sizes, order one size up. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 10.
Why We Love It
Whoever says, “they don’t build things like they used to,” doesn't own a pair of these. Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine – one pair at a time – by expert craftspeople whose technical skills and passion for their work is evident in every pair they make. Warm, dry feet haven’t gone out of style in 100 years – we’re betting they won’t in the next 100 years either.
- Premium full-grain leather upper.
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex lining keeps your feet dry and comfortable in extreme wet weather.
- Insulated for extra warmth during cold snaps.
- Iconic triple-needle stitching provides long-lasting durability.
- Lace-up design offers a secure and customizable fit. Laces not waterproof.
- Waterproof rubber boot bottom keeps feet dry.
- Uniquely shaped foot form offers comfort and stability, and a steel shank adds support.
- Legendary chain-tread outsole gives reliable traction.
- Best for rain, snow, slush and wet conditions.
- Not designed to stay submerged in water.