Women's Bean Boots, 10" Shearling-Lined
Item #: CA230121
The unbeatable comfort of our shearling slippers meets the all-weather performance of our legendary L.L.Bean Boots.
Size & Fit
- With light or midweight socks: Whole sizes, order one size down. Half sizes, order 1½ size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 8.
- With heavyweight socks: Whole sizes, order your normal size. Half sizes, order one size down. Example: 9 or 9½, order a size 9.
- Approx. weight: 3 lb. 8 oz. per pair.
Why We Love Them
With waterproof leather outside, and soft shearling inside, our Women's shearling-lined duck boots are customer favorites for cold, wet weather. Handcrafted right here in Maine with attention to detail and quality materials you won't find anywhere else.
- Made from premium full-grain leather that sheds rain and snow.
- Upper is lined with genuine natural sheepskin shearling.
- Triple stitched in Maine, one pair at a time.
- Supportive steel shank and our original rubber chain-tread bottom.
- Boot bottom is lined with 200-gram Thinsulate™ Insulation.
- Genuine shearling lamb fur is dyed and treated.
- Our signature boots are still sewn right here in Maine and have stood the test of time.