Women's Baxter State Parka
Item #: CA258984
Field tested in the extremes of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, this women’s insulated parka uses lighter-weight materials to keep you warm and dry in serious wind and cold down to 45 below.
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit.
- Best with heavyweight layer.
- Falls below hip.
Fabric & Care
- 55% acrylic/45% polyester ruff.
- Note: Remove ruff prior to washing parka. Ruff is handwash only.
- Down insulation.
- 100% polyester shell with TEK2 waterproof fabric seals out the elements.
- 100% nylon lining.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or line dry in the shade.
- Two-way zipper with snap-closure storm flaps to keep out wind and water.
- Densely woven TEK2 shell tested to repel 7.5 gallons of water in 10 minutes of lab "rain".
- Six exterior pockets, three interior pockets – a quick-access security pocket and two stash pockets.
- Improved zip-off insulated hood; better fit and a shapeable, zip-off synthetic-fur ruff.
- Internal drawcord at waist.
- Premium Bean Tested® 650-fill down offers exceptional warmth down to 45 below.