Women's Baxter State Parka
Item #: CA258984
Field tested in the extremes of New Hampshire’s White Mountains, this women’s insulated parka features a tough wind-and-waterproof shell and serious down warmth to keep you comfortable in serious wind and cold.
Size & Fit
- Relaxed Fit.
- Best with heavyweight layer.
- Falls at thigh.
- Center back length: Petite 28.75", Regular 30.75", Plus 31.50".
Fabric & Care
- Shell: 100% polyester.
- Lining: 100% nylon.
- Trim: 57% acrylic, 25% modacrylic, 18% polyester.
- Note: Remove ruff prior to washing parka. Ruff is handwash only.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or line dry in the shade.
- Waterproof: Yes, two-layer TEK waterproof-breathable shell
- Windproof: Yes
- Insulation: Yes, 650-fill DownTek™ down in hood, collar, body and sleeves
- Pockets: Six exterior pockets, four interior pockets
- Hooded: Yes, attached insulated hood with zip-off faux fur trim
- Zippers: Two-way zipper, with snap-closure stormflap
- Lining: Quilted nylon taffeta lining on body and sleeves
- Weight: 3.39 lbs.
- Exterior pockets: 2 snap flap with 2 handwarmer pockets, 2 angled zip chest pockets
- Interior pockets: 2 zip pockets, 2 mesh stash pockets
- Internal drawcord at waist.
- Adjustable cuffs and drawcord hem help seal out elements.