Shopping Bag is Empty
Wingshooter's Case, Takedown
This convenient case combines a gun case with a range bag so you only have to carry one organizational piece for your hunting and shooting range trips. It will carry one broken-down shotgun plus neatly organize all of your necessary accessories.
- Dimensions: Exterior 35"L x 9½"H x 5½"D, Interior 34"L x 9"W x 4"D.
- Weight: 7½ lb.
Why We Love It
Designed with the help of our expert shooting team at our Outdoor Discovery Schools, this shotgun case eliminates the need to carry more than one bag to the range or on a hunting trip. It carries and protects a broken-down shotgun plus all your gear in thoughtfully designed compartments and pockets. Every detail has been considered so all you have to do is grab this case and head to the range – no scrambling around the house looking for your gear.
- Super-tough outer shell is made from rugged ballistic nylon.
- Reinforced walls and heavy padding protect all your gear.
- Rubberized handle is easy to grip even when the bag is full of gear.
- Removable, padded, adjustable shoulder strap for comfortable carrying.
- Holds a broken-down shotgun. Both pieces are securely held in place by hook-and-loop fasteners.
- Design ensures your gun will not be damaged by contact with other items.
- Padded hook-and-loop dividers can be arranged to suit your gear.
- Three pockets on underside of lid hold all types of accessories.
- Waterproof pocket on underside of lid safely holds gun oils or silicone cleaning rags.
- Padded divider keeps top and bottom contents from touching.
- Mesh pocket in lid holds anticorrosion chips to keep moisture from damaging your gun.
- Lower compartment has a removable, zippered security pouch for smaller items.
- Please note Not designed for airline travel.