Shopping Bag is Empty
Rapid River Lumbar Pack
Winner of American Angler's Gear of the Year Award for 2016, the Rapid River Lumbar Pack will help you take your angling to new heights.
- Capacity: Approx. 468 cu. in., 8 L.
- Weight: 1 lb. 12 oz.
- Dimensions: 7"H x 11.75"W x 5.25"D.
Why We Love It
Our new Lumbar Pack is winner of the 2016 Gear of the Year award from American Angler Magazine. It's editor Ben Roman’s favorite choice “for ‘grab-and-go’ situations.”
- Lightweight fabric is tough and resists water.
- Main compartment holds fly boxes, tools and even lunch.
- Main compartment is equipped with accessory pockets for smaller tools and gear.
- Perforated-foam conical waistbelt is comfortable, breathable and won't absorb water.
- Fly patch on top has a protective cover that prevents the loss of flies.
- Two built-in zingers.
- Zipper pulls discourage line catching.
- Small outer pockets provide easy access to tippet, tools, indicators and fly line treatments.
- Lashing straps underneath let you hold a jacket or even a four-piece rod tube.