Shopping Bag is Empty
Original Field Coat, Cotton-Lined
Often Imitated—Never Duplicated®. Our authentic men’s field jacket is made of heavy-duty Nor'Easter cotton canvas that feels broken in from the start, yet provides excellent protection against wind, rain and snow.
Size & Fit
- Traditional Fit.
- Best with midweight layer.
- Large back length: 33".
Why We Love It
Our Original Field Coat has set the standard for quality and craftsmanship since 1924. Originally designed for hunting, it's built to withstand the briars and branches of the thick Maine woods.
Fabric & Care
- Jacket: two-ply 10 oz. cotton canvas with water- and stain-resistant treatment.
- Collar and cuffs: 100% cotton 16-wale corduroy.
- Sewn-in lining: cotton in body, nylon in sleeves.
- Underarm gussets and bi-swing shoulders let you move and reach with ease.
- Five pockets with enough room to carry a day's essentials.