Men's White Mountain Expedition Pack
Item #: CA506323
We've added new innovative features to this multi-day pack, including a hydration sleeve that doubles as an ultralight day pack, a suspension system that can be adjusted on-the-fly and a larger panel-load design to allow easier access to gear.
- Capacity: 4,272 cu. in., 70 L.
- Dimensions: 24"H (extendable to 31"H) x 17"W x 9.5"D.
- Weight: 5 lb.
- Torso fit: 17" to 19".
- Capacity: 4,638 cu. in., 76 L.
- Dimensions: 26"H (extendable to 34"H) x 17.5"W x 9.5"D.
- Weight: 5 lb. 3 oz.
- Torso fit: 18" to 21".
- Main pack body is made from tough 330D double-ripstop nylon.
- Expandable spindrift collar adds extra capacity.
- New suspension system allows super-fast torso length adjustments.
- Oversized mesh cell phone/GPS/camera pockets on hip belt.
- Extended front zipper allows expanded access to the main compartment.
- All exterior zippers are waterproof.
- Two large stretch-mesh side pockets with elasticized cuff for water bottles.
- Integrated hydration reservoir sleeve doubles as a removable ultralight day pack.
- Features both top-load and panel access.
- Side compression straps with buckles prevent the load from shifting.
- Side compression straps with buckles can be used to carry skis.
- Nylon webbing loops on top lid, sides and back for attachment of additional gear.